Discover the story behind the monumental Alaska Highway.
- 30,000 US Army soldiers and civilians completed this astounding engineering feat in just nine months. Find out how.
- Get ready for your own adventure along one of the most famous roads in history.
- Follow the soldiers through the ice and mud as they forge their way through the wilderness.
- Discover how life changed for local communities with the building of the Alaska Highway.
- Admire a model replica of the Kiskatinaw Bridge - the longest wood curved bridge in North America.
- Record a video message for friends and family from our very own RV.
Alaska Highway House
10201 - 10th Street
Dawson Creek, BC
Across from the Milepost,
Downtown Dawson Creek
DAWSON CREEK’S NEWEST ATTRACTION